Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank You to Joe From Texas for the Kind Words About Don-A-Vee Chrysler Jeep

I was traveling through SoCal from Texas with my family on our way to our first vacation in four years. My Durango started acting up, the water gauge was going haywire getting hot and back to normal repeatedly and nonstop. My kids had endured 20 hours of my driving and we were so close to our final destination Disneyland when I had to tell them that we might have to cut our day short to fix the car. Boy where they bummed out. I knew it was going to be darn near impossible to get my car fixed the same day but I decided to look for the closest dealer to Disneyland and try to a least get the car looked at. Luckily I found Don-A-Vee Chrysler Jeep. My call was transferred to service and I was immediately greeted by Eric their service manager. I explained my problem to him about the car and about having to cut our Disneyland day short. He was very kind and respectful and gave me possible reasons for my car problem. He told me not to worry and that I should continue and drop my family off to get started at Disneyland then they would take care of the car while my family enjoys their vacation. He would arrange a ride back to the resort for me and a pickup when the car was done. I was pleasantly surprised at his wonderful and generous service and I took him up on his offer. When I dropped my car off I was blown away even more when he had a rental car waiting for me as he took my keys and told me to let them worry about my car and for me to go have a good time. I handed him the keys and off I went to rejoin my family on our vacation. A few hours later I received a friendly call from Eric stating in great detail what my car needed and after quoting me and unbelievable price I gave him the go ahead to fix it. He even promised me my car back by the evening! I enjoyed the full day at Disneyland and later that evening I picked up my car from Don-A-Vee in perfect working order! I thanked Eric repeatedly for his wonderful service and he told me it was his pleasure to help us out. I told him right then and there that his service killed my own dealer's service back home. In the morning when we were loading our luggage in the Durango I was again pleasantly surprised by Eric's continued service...My car was fully washed and the tires and rims sparkled in the sunshine! I hadn't noticed in the dark night that they had fully detailed my car as well. Thanks guys! You truly ARE the best!
Joe in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment